Husqvarna Motorcycles – Swedish Since 1903.
- One look at the quaint Swedish town of Huskvarna, and you would see a journey that began with motorcycles. As it did, in 1903. But along the way, it became a journey of building a legacy. A constant pursuit of creating timeless motorcycles that make the town of Huskvarna proud, each time they hit the streets anywhere in the world.
- The best way to ride into the future is to take a good hard look at the past. And Husqvarna Motorcycles are the perfect amalgam of two radical schools of thought: Modern. Classic. No wonder, these are purebred modern classics. Blending classic design lines with state-of-the-art technology seamlessly. And whilst doing so, one thing that hasn’t been compromised at all, is the dynamic riding experience.
- Fashioned in the footsteps of their pioneering predecessor - the classic ‘Silverpilen’, follow the two new and versatile siblings, the Svartpilen and Vitpilen.
Riding the Black Arrow | Svartpilen 250
- Swedish for ‘Black Arrow’, the Svartpilen borrows cues from classic scrambler designs, famed for their roots in adventure. This rugged design, besides the upright riding position and dual-purpose tyres, make for a ride that’s as much fun on the road as off it. A true blue dynamic performance, alright.
Riding the White Arrow | Vitpilen 250
- Brutal simplicity meets modern technology. That’s the Vitpilen for you. Swedish for ‘White Arrow’, the Vitpilen is a lightweight marvel featuring a low-tucked stance coupled with a compact engine. An interpretation that pays homage to a Swedish classic while delivering an immersive ride that few can match.